- what information we collect from you
- why we collect it
- how we store and use it
- when and with whom we share it
Information that you provide
When you provide information to us, whether by way of email, enquiry form or telephone you accept that we store that information in order to fulfil your requirements and as required by law.
- we DO NOT sell, distribute or lease your information to third parties.
- we WILL NOT share your information with third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- your name
- your contact details such as email address, phone number, street address, specific enquiry details and your computer IP address.
Why we collect this information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with service, and in particular:
- to be able to respond to your contact requests
- to provide services requested
How long we keep this information
We retain this information until we have fulfilled your needs, and for internal record keeping for a period of no longer than 3 years beyond that.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. All personal data is stored in a secure, password protected environment.
We DO NOT take online payments of any kind and DO NOT request or accept credit card details via email.